Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

3rd times a charm...

So, after 2 tries, I decided that the beautiful red Malabrigo laceweight did not want to be the Alpine Lace Scarf from Victorian Lace Today, so it went back the the frog pound tonight.

So, tonight, I debut the new project with the Malabrigo...Miss Lambert's Shetland from Victorian Lace today. It's working much better now.
Pattern is very easy to memorize. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works out better.

Finally, the knitting gods seem to be smiling me again finally.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    Hi Gwen,

    I just had to let you know that I got to wear my socks today! It was finally cold enough that my feet just SCREAMED for yummy warm socks.

    They're so wonderful. Thanks again for being such a great sock pal!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home