Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A big huge thanks to all my knitty friends here in KC. They threw me a going away party today. Carmen offered up her house and cooked us an absolutely fabulous meal of chicken and Salmon, asparagus, backed potatoes, salad, fruit salad, chocolate cake and ice cream. And of course, they got me some fabulous gifts. Playing on my love of yarn, shoes, Jane Austen, and books.
Look at these cute chocolate covered oreos...Yes, that's shoes and purses. They taste good too. Yummm!
Also from Carmen was a new bag (love it!!), 2 shoe pictures and the Jane Austen love. Joanna and Christine subscribed to the theory that yarn is always a good gift now matter what the occasion and I have to agree that the Koigu and Carfty in a good way yarn are fabulous! Thank you to everyone! I'm going to miss you so much!!!! Thanks also to Stacy, Johanna and Teri who spent the day, knitted and got sock pictures taken. Your friendship has meant so much to me and I can't believe I won't be knitting with you guys every tuesday any more. :-(

2 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    We are going to miss you SO much... :(

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger Christine said…

    *sniff* MISSING you already dammit. Just think of all the new yarn shops you get to scope out, new knitters to find. You're gonna shine out there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home