Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, September 07, 2007

So, I somehow ended up with a sinus infection since coming here. And then it got worse and it turned into a chest cold. What's that have to do with anything you ask? It's put a serious crimp in unpacking because I also have had a migraine headache for the past two days. I took yesterday off because I was exhausted and I felt like crap. Today I felt better, but could only unpack in short bouts of time. So my day has gone something like this. Unpack a few items. Coughing fit. Hold head because migraine doesn't like the coughing at all. Wait till it calms down again. Unpack a few more items. Coughing fit. Hold head. Sit down until not coughing anymore. Ughhh!!! Next time, I'm having the movers unpack me. Good lord all the paper that they wrap crap in. 2 boxes ended up in 5 trash bags filled with paper. I even sat on them to flatten them so I could fit in more paper.

I did finally make it to the grocery store yesterday and did a target run this morning. So, I finally have food in the house. Yeah!! The grocery store was an adventure. You couldn't take your cart into the parking lot. You had to leave your cart at the curb and then drive up and load your groceries. It was weird. I think I'll try another store next time I go though.

I thought with 2 weeks off I would get a lot of knitting done. I've knit about half a sock. Not too much needless to say. Well, maybe next weekend after I get some unpacking finished.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    Poor Putty Tat! I hope you feel better now. If not, hurry up and go to the Urgent Care, dagnabit.
    *pout* *sniffle*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home