Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tonight is my last day in my apartment. :-( So far, the people who bought my washer and dryer came by and took them off and I've thrown away 6 bags of trash. I still have 2 more going that will need to be thrown out tomorrow am.

Today was my last day in the office. I managed to cry only once when someone told me how much I had helped her grow and become independent in her role and that she really values me as a coach. Sniff. Unfortunately, I fogot my power cord to my computer, so I'm going to have it sent to my brother's house to meet me there. Ughhh! I can't believe I forgot that of all things.

Other than that, movers come bright and early tomorrow morning at 8am and I'm just about ready. I need to disconnect my tv later and unplug my computer and stow it away where it will not be packed... I'm storing everything that I don't want packed in the back bathroom. I also started cleaning a little bit. I did one bathroom, except for the floor and cleaned all the window sills off. I thought that was enough for tonight...

So, probably no blogging until Saturday night when I'm at my parents house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home