Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

3 days left in KC. Went to Jack Stack BBQ for lunch with a former co-worker here. Love, love, love their baked beans. I don't even really like baked beans, but these are truly amazing. Tonight I spent my last Tuesday night with the Tuesday night knitters. Sniff! I love how much we laugh and joke. It's never boring.

Work continues. It's almost as if I'm not leaving. They still expect me to do a normal amount of work and clean out two offices. Imagine that?

I'm still working on cleaning out my apartment. I'm giving my computer chair away. My washer and dryer are going away on Thursday night. I started packing some clothes to wear while traveling.

Tomorrow night, going to meet the girls at Misknits. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home