Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm here!

Okay. I'm in DC. I made it here safely without even making a wrong turn. I've been here about 30 house. I'm currently staying with my brother at the moment while I await my household goods arrival. I've been hanging out with my SIL and my nephew, who is a cutie pie. He's so funny. I'm totally in love. He's not going to be spoiled at all I tell you.

I have the keys to my apartment and have been to visit it and drop of part of the contents of my car. Keeping my fingers crossed that my household goods arrive sometime in the very near future. I was hoping for tomorrow, but apparently, that was just wishful thinking...

Regular blogging will resume after I receive my household goods and get internet service hooked up.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Teri said…

    Wow, how long is it supposed to take?

    Glad you're there safe and sound!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home