Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Well, although I wanted to leave at 3pm, it didn't happen. It was an up and down day with a retirement party and several people I like leaving the company.

The best part of my day, was without fail, my Secret Pal 10 package...
There's some wonderful smelling Jasmine soap, some Jasmine scented potpourri salts. She made me one of Wendy Bernard's Dream Swatch's out of Bamboozled. It's very yummy. Then there was the chocolate, which you'll note is opened... I know, I know, get to the yarn... There are two skeins of Knitpicks Panache (alpacka, silk and cashmere OH MY!!) in a lovely plummy color. 3 skeins of Panda Cotton (which I've barely been able to restrain myself from purchasing because I want to try it so bad) and a skein of Knitpicks Shimmer in Happy Dance. Also, a Bee measuring tape, which is very cute and the most beautiful cloisonne Stitch markers. Whoo Hoo!! Thank you Secret Pal!!!

Other than that, there will be big news at Shoes and Yarn in the very near future, but that's not completely worked out, so I'll let you know later.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you like the package! I had a lot of fun putting it together!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home