Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Number 1 best way to spend a weekend...holding a two week old baby!! Woo Hoo! Went to see my nephew in DC. He's beautiful. I'm in love. I miss him and It's only been 4 days since I saw him. I think I spent practically 24 hours holding him over the course of a day and a half. He's not going to be spoiled a bit...I can just tell.

I also spent time in St. Louis. I flew from DC to St. Louis since I had to be there for some business meetings. My neice is also cute, but not in the cuddly little baby way anymore, but in the precocious little girl way. She's fun.

Number #1 thing to come home to...
My books finally came and I can send off my final Secret Pal package. Stephanie's book is for me. I also ordered a book for father's day and a book for my secret pal. I also got 3 sweaters I ordered from Talbots and, coincidentally???, matching Koigu I ordered from the Patterworks sale. I have 2 more skeins of koigu coming, but they're backordered. And I also have another package coming because there was a note in my mail box that they left it with the apartment complex because it was too big to fit (Secret Pal package??? I hope so!!) Unfortunately, I didn't get home until after 8:30 this evening and tomorrow night I have a recruiting event I have to attend that won't be over until late. So, I'll leave early on Friday to make it by the time the office closes to get it. Can't wait for Friday. Have so much work going on and some other stuff that could be a big life change for me. So we'll see how it goes...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh, I hope the mystery package is the SP package, too (it is a bit on the large size, since I was combining packages 2 & 3 into one). I really hope you like!

    I love the Koigu colors. You know, it's amazing to me that I still have never used Koigu. I've heard such wonderful things about it.

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Jo said…

    Gorgeous Koigu. I especially love the one in the middle. Hell, I love it all. There's no such thing as ugly Koigu. Can't wait to hear the details of your trip!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home