Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day 5 of my birthday celebration

Yes, we are yet again celebrating my birthday. Today the family got together for my favorite meal. Homemade lasagna and Cherry Crumb Pie. Suberb!! I got lots of cool gifts from my family which I will enumerate later. I got a lot of help from my neice unwrapping my presents. There was even a present for her at the end. Heading home to KC tomorrow barring great amounts of snow that shut down the airport. I really wish I had bucked up for covered parking now...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Mmmm... birthday meals are great, aren't they??

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger moirae said…

    Happy Belated Birthday. I'm just catching up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home