Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I started making a baby hat from the left over yarn I have. Nothing fancy. Just a little hat because I had left over yarn. I'm only about an inch into it so far. I'll post pictures when I'm done.

I also restarted the rainbow socks. I added several more stitches and I think that will work better. I frogged the Mountain Colors socks yet again. I've lost the picking the correct pattern the first time around mojo...or maybe I've just become a better knitter and therefore a perfectionist... Hmmmm???

Other than that, I'm going to try to leave work by 5:30 tomorrow so I can go workout. I tried to do that Monday, but ended up working until 7pm. I'm going to have to continue to work on that...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    I think becoming a better knitter definitely changes what you're willing to put up with - I know as I get better, I'm more able to deal with ripping things out when they aren't working.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home