Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in review

It's been a crazy, crazy year... Let's recap a moment...
  • I moved to Kansas City and got promoted. Loving the job, but KC doesn't quite feel like home yet.
  • I traveled...a lot. Mostly for work, but I did manage to squeeze in some personal trips - to visit my brother and SIL in DC (coincidently the same weekend as the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival), Stitches in Chicago and Vegas.
  • My beloved great aunt died. I didn't realize how much I missed her until the holidays.
  • I broke my foot. Ooops!
  • I paid off my car!!!
  • I knit 37 finished objects...including 13 pairs of socks and (wonder of all wonder) finally finished Faina's Scarf, my 3 year old UFO. I also knit my first sweater, which I've recently decided to frog and re-make with some slight alterations. Smaller size up top and more length.
  • And, last but not least...Found out I'm going to be an aunt again in 2007. Hurrah!!! What a way to finish off the year.

I didn't make any resolutions last year, so there was nothing to break, but also nothing for me to work towards, so I'll be making some resolutions this year.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like a great year - and congrats on your upcoming aunt-hood!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home