Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

A day for firsts

Ta Da!! The first finished object of the year. It's a baby blanket for one of
my sister's oldest friend. Made out of some unkown cotton boucle yarn bought at Stitches 3 years ago. There's a little left over. I might even make a hat to match. Hurrah!!




The other first...I went and worked out for the first time since coming to KC, not quite a year ago. Yeah Me!

Other than that, finally vacuumed up all the fake x-mas tree needles off the carpet, did dishes, laundry and went out to dinner with Carmen. All in all, not a bad Sunday. Oh, I took a short nap in there too. Stupid boring Sunday afternoon tv.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Yay, you!!! The blanket is GREAT. And you worked out - woot-woot!! :D

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    Good stash busting! You go girl! We'll DEFINATELY have to do more Sunday afternoons again. Soon as it warms up, we can sit on my porch and knit, too. :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home