Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

So far, I'm doing really well on my clean up something every day for 15 minutes resolution Unfortunately, for that me, this means things are getting worse before they're getting better. For example, while trying to clean up my desk, I decided to go through all my paperwork and organize the stuff I need to do my taxes. I also decided to clean out all of my x-mas Ummm. Yeah... Still need to shred a 5 inch stack of paperwork and I've emptied the shredder basket 3 times so far... But, in the long run, if I can keep this up, it will all be good.

I've also been knitting. I finished 6 more squares for my left-over sock yarn blanket. I've finished 30 squares now...of 378... I have 46 rows left on the green baby blanket I've been working on. I turned the heel on my rainbow socks, but I think I'm going to have to frog them because I made them too skinny around on the size 0 needles.

That's all the news, other than I bought new tennis shoes today...and some Mary Janes...well, they were on sale you can't blame me can you?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Ok, this 15 minutes/day thing sounds pretty cool. Hmm.

    Who can resist shoes on sale?!?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home