Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The birthday continues...

I got a package this evening. It's from Amazon.com. It was sent by the Knitting Goddess, Beth. I haven't opened it yet. It's not my birthday. I'm going to attempt to wait to open it until tomorrow morning before I go to work. (I can't see taking it all the way to St. Louis with my for my birthday on Friday and I know I can't wait until Sunday). If I can't sleep from curiousity, I will be opening...

I measured my swatch this evening. It's going to work. I'm going to make Arwen's Cardigan from the last Interweave in some Classic Elite 03 Tweed I have in my stash. Yarn is soft once washed. It will hold the cable definition well. Hurrah!!! I'm going to start it when I get back from St. Louis next week.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Will she break under the suspense? Stay tuned, folks!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy birthday, a little early!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home