Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Happy Early birthday to me.

I just love it when birthday celebrations last over several days. My birthday celebration started this evening. With coffee knitting & cake with several
good friends. A party most of us carried over to the local Macaroni Grill for some dinner. Thanks to Carmen for planning this wonderful get together to celebrate my birthday and Joanna's birthday. Joanna's birthday is on Thursday and my birthday is on friday. I won't tell you how old I am, but I'm now celebrating double digit anniversaries of my 21st birthday. Thanks to Carmen and Bev for the fantastic birthday gifts. Carmen, knows me very well, as
exemplified by the shoe-tastic package. Lots of awesome shoe paper. I'm taking some of it to work. My co-workers are going to think I'm insane with all the shoe notes (because I live by the organization by tiny notes theory.) Also, some beautiful Patons Kroy Sock yarn. I'm thinking I might try some mittens with it. And, of course, some house music. Thanks to everyone for making the start of my birthday celebration fantastic. I'm going home to St. Louis for the weekend so I can have some lasagna. Yumm!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    YEAH! Have a good week, Gwenie Gwen!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Happy early birthday!! Definitely sounds like your friends know how to do a birthday up right. :)

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger aija said…

    Happy early birthday, enjoy it! :)

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Beth said…

    Ok, well, I guess if you're starting to celebrate your birthday already, you can open your package whenever you want. It's up to you.

    And by double-digit, you mean 11 not 10, right? Or are you that much younger than me? I thought it was only two years.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home