Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

If I didn't have bad luck...

had a terrible, horrible, no good day today... On the way to work, I got a flat tire. Not one of those where the tire slowly goes flat or something, but one of those Clunk and the next thing you know it sounds like you're racing a train down the highway. So, I pulled off and froze by the side of the highway waiting for the nice AAA tow truck guy to come and change my tire. This should have been a sign to go back home, but no, I went on to work. My very first act of the day was to copy an e-mail into a calendar reminder...only I didn't do it as a reminder, but a meeting and invited every single person on the meeting invite...all 120 people. Oh Yeah!! I thought about canceling it, but then figured that people would think that the meeting was canceled, so I just left it the way it was.... Oh Good Lord...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home