Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The world is coming to an end...

Yes, I finished a pair of socks tonight...which means you'd better sit down for this... I can hardly type it... I only have 1 project in process and...(I can hear the silent gasp)...I only have the picot cuff left on it. Aghhh!!!!! I need a new project and fast. What am I going to do??? What am I going to knit??? I don't know what to do with myself!!!

I'd post a picture of the finished socks, but blogger is being stupid and keeps locking up when trying to post my sock picture, so maybe tomorrow when it will be joined by my other pair and then...(sob...) I'll have no projects on the needles...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You could work on one of mine,,, I counted today and I have 6(!) pairs of socks started... just until you pick something else... ;)

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Is that possible? No WIPs?! I don't think I've had that since I started knitting. Isn't there always some sock pattern you could start, just to ease yourself back in? ;-) Good luck with that!

    -Colleen

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wait, what about the afghan made from sock left overs?

    -Suzie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home