Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ready to go

I'm all packed and ready to go. Vegas here I come!!

I'm now wondering about my packing decisions. I've overpacked... I'm bringing 10 shirts for 4 days. 4 pairs of shoes... I'm thinking I might need to pare some of that down as I sit here.

Never fear, I packed the yarn first. I'm bringing some yarn to start a new pair of socks...yes, that will now be 3 pairs in process, don't nag! I'm thinking I could exchange 2 shirts for my almost finished socks and come out ahead...

I'm insane, I know. Well, I'm leaving for the airport at 6:45 tomorrow am, so you won't hear from me sometime on Monday. Pictures of Vegas to come!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home