Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Christmas Gift for me...

...or how I spent the money I would have spent on a dress to the company holiday party...

I went to a glass show this weekend and look what I bought...
I didn't intend on buying anything, but in the end, I just couldn't resist. The bowl just called out to me. It's so much prettier in real life. The small pitcher was an incredible deal. The larger pitcher was just cool. And the candy canes are for my tree. I bought 2 other ones last year.

I did get some knitting done/undone this weekend. I was working the collar on my neice's x-mas sweater and discovered that I was going to run out of the pink yarn before finishing the collar...oops... I'm going to have to reconfigure this some how... So, needless to say, I ended up ripping out all of my work from the day. Ugghhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home