Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

So you say it's my birthday...

When you're one, you don't quite know what a birthday is. You get lots of toys...that come in boxes (cool!), but sometimes don't work...
as evidenced by Aunt Gwen's gift that requires assembly. I'm sure Dad will have lots of fun putting that together tomorrow...at least I didn't get anything that made noise.

You'll allow people to put a funny crown on your head for about two seconds...

but only because Aunt Gwen has distracted you with Fruit O's... (Don't we look cute??)

And last, but not least, not to be left out of the party....Gunther felt the need to play personal inspector and make sure everyting thing was okay.


Happy 1st Birthday to my niece Lindsay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home