Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, March 14, 2005

What's this???

Is Gwen knitting again?? Did she start something new??? Scroll down to see... I'm having blogger issues and can't get the picture in the post, so you have to scroll down. I'm using the merino finger-weight yarn from Knitpicks that we hand dyed a month ago. It's an easy pattern and it's going pretty fast. That's 34 rows of the pattern.

Nothing else interesting is happening. I've been fairly stationary on account of my stupid knee. Ughhh. I've been reading Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum novels, but I'm missing number 4, so I'm waiting until I can get that one before reading the rest. Let me tell you, after reading the first 3 last week, my dreams have a body count. They're great.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Bev said…

    I love Stephanie Plum. Don't skip any. I read at night and kept waking my husband with my laughing!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home