Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Going, going, gone...

Yes, that moment of panic as you realize you have accidentally clicked yes and the spreadsheet you've going working on for an hour without saving is now disappearing from the computer screen in front of your very eyes... UGGHHH!!!!!! Of course, had I voiced my frustration at myself at that moment, my co-workers would have been quite scared. Which is not good for an HR person, so I contented myself iwth a very pitiful "Darn" as a cupped my head in my hands... Yes, it was a fun day at work today. I had to work late as well. Yuck.

Even though I worked late (got free dinner on the plus side), I did make it to knit nite. I'm still working on secret project number 1 and secret project number 2. Secret project number one is almost done. I've taken to carrying around some of my Tess's Super Sock yarn that I bought at Stitches last year in my purse in hopes that I will find a spare second or two to cast on for some socks for myself. It hasn't happened yet. I feel as if I've been neglecting my knitting lately. First I was sick and going to bed at 7pm, sleeping away an entire day and then I bought two books which I've read and then, I bought the addicting computer game (which I played on Tuesday night for 3 hours, before losing the scenario and turning it off in defeat, after which time, I finished up book #2). I haven't even been watching any movies. Netflix must wonder what's up with me. I haven't returned 3 for 3 more in several weeks. I think I've got the end of the winter duldrums. I was just thinking how much happier I am when I can drive to work with the top down. Absolutely nothng else interesting is going on. It's so sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home