Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Coolest Secret Pal in the World!!!!

Hoorah!!! Came home from a very busy day at work, was tired, still sick :-(, and overloaded with groceries and look what came!!!!!

Yep, my totally cool secret pal has been up to her good deeds again. What you see is some red wool and white boucle kind of yarn. Very cool. I'm thinking a cool hat for next x-mas. A pattern for lace wrist warmers (horrah! more lace!), a Debbie Bliss book with some cool patterns, a calendar and, of course, a card from her!!!!

Here is a close up of yarn. Very cool!!!

Thanks secret pal!! You rock my world.

PS. In other world news, my niece turned herself over!!!! How cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home