Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I need a maid

I've decided that house work is dangerous. I broke my foot last year doing laundry. I hurt my knee this morning mopping the floor. Laminate floor, water and bare feet are a bad mix. Oh well, at least at that point I was putting away the vacuum cleaner, so at least I had everything cleaned. The bad thing about a cleaned house is that you don't want to do anything to get it dirty again. I was going to make my favorite chicken pasta dish for dinner, but I'm contemplating ordering pizza, using my hurt knee as justification...

No knitting going on this weekend. Taking care of all of the household chores that I have been too sick to do or too busy these last few weeks.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If you still need a maid, check out www.matchupmaids.com

    There you will find certainly a maid.

    Good luck
    Philipp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home