Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, March 04, 2005

How I know spring is here????

Yes, I did it. I left work early, put the top down on the convertible and drove 60 mph down the highway with the heater on. No sunglasses. I had to pick up all the junk out of the back seat and throw it into the rear, but it was worth it. Now I know why I love this car. Yes, spring is truely here.

I came home at 10pm and was tired. Still fighting this lingering cold... So, I got ready for bed and decided to read a chapter in a book before going to sleep. Well, I read the whole darn thing and worse than that, I'm now wide awake and blogging. What did I read??? I read "Can you keep a Secret" by Sophie Kinsella. She's the one who writes the Shopaholic books. I, of course, jumped all over the first one of those several years ago, being as shopping was my hobby of note at the time. I think this is the best one since her first shopaholic novel.

No knitting done tonight. My brother and his wife got in safely. We went to dinner as a family and then back to my parent's house where we all took turns holding Lindsay. She fell asleep in Alicia's arms. She's such an angel.

Tomorrow my brother, SIL and I are going to the Aneheuser Busch brewery to take the tour since Alicia's never been. We tired to go over x-mas, but who knew they were closed on Monday??? We're also going to lunch at the Crown Candy Company. Mmmm. Old fashion soda shop. They have the best milk shakes in the world.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger Blu486 said…

    Boo-hoo! You went to Crown without me????? :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home