Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Still sick, not dead...

Yes, I was run over by the truck of the cold that's going around. It started to get worse on Friday and Saturday was spent in a haze of medicine induced sleep. Apparently the congestion and cough from this thing linger on for several weeks. SEVERAL WEEKS. UGHHHHH!!!!! It's been over a week already. Not very encouraging. At least I'm upright...

So, needless to say, not much knitting got done this weekend. I did a few repeats on my sock on Sunday, but that was it. I gave the cute confetti baby sweater to my co-worker today. She loved it. Hurrah!!!

My brother and SIL will be in town this weekend. My niece's baptism was this weekend. I'm so excited to see them. I'm taking off on next Monday to take them to the airport. Yipee. So, must be well for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home