Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

UGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

It has been the crappiest day! I'm so frustrated. I'm working on this project and the people in charge can't get their stuff straight so they keep sending out new data and new versions of a tool. So I in turn, have to keep sending my collegues "Stop!!! Don't do that," abondon your work, use this info instead. I keep thinking "don't shoot the messenger, don't shoot the messenger." I'm afraid to look at my e-mail or answer my voicemail. UGHHHHHH!!!!

In knitting news, I've finished 60 rows on the Flower Basket Shawl from the Fall IK. It seems to be turning out okay so far. It kind of looks like an upside down egg carton, but I've read that on other blogs, so I figure it's turning out right. I tried to take a picture, but I'm still figuring out my new camera. New camera you ask? Why yes, it finally came back. Hurrah!!! I'm having issues taking pictures that aren't all dark. Natural light would probably work better, but unfortunately, it's not around when I get home from work... I'll have to work on the picture thing.

A brief note to my secret pal - I accidently deleted your e-mail in a spring cleaning fit and then deleted the trash before I replied. I'm so sorry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home