Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a good day surrounded by family and friends. I went to my parent's house and had dinner with my family. Lindsay was very cute in her Easter Pantsuit and green Marilyn Monroe sun glasses. I love little ones in sunglasses. She was a little freaked out by the sunglasses. I think she gets cuter every time I see her. Enough about my beloved niece.

I had a relaxing weekend except for the accident this morning... My knee went out while walking down some stairs. Caught myself on the banister, but somehow managed to wrench my neck. I can's turn my neck or nod my head without pain. Ugghhh!!!! My family, of course, had a good laugh.

In knitting news, I've been working on my Happy Socks. I'm having issues with these socks. The first pattern I tried I didn't like. Now I don't like the heel I put in and am thinking of ripping back again. I don't know what it is. I may have to put them down for awhile and try something else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home