Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Done! Done! Done!

No, I didn't finish a knitting project. I'm still stuck in limbo on those, but I did finish the horrible frustrating project at work!!!!! Yeah! Now I can come home on time, not work from home in the evenings = More time to knit!!!

It was a boring TV night. I had netflixed Vanity Fair, so I stuck that in the DVD player. It was a little on the slow side, but it was okay for what it was. The good thing about it being slow is that I got 14 more rows of my Flower Basket Shawl finished. Theoretically, I only have 34 more rows to go, but I think I want it a bit bigger and it said you could add in repeats if you wanted it larger. I still have lots of yarn left, so I think I'll go for it. If it weren't 11:30 when the movie ended, I would have taken pictures. Tomorrow night, when I have more time to mess around with the new camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home