Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, February 18, 2005

That darn ball of yarn...

Reason # 612 to buy a swift and ball winder is presented below.

For those that were at the yarn dyeing party last weekend, it is the purply/blue skein. I like it better in a ball than I did the skein. That I'm very happy with. Not so happy with the fact that it took me almost two hours to wind the silly thing into said ball UGHHH!!!

Needless to say, between the ballwinding and my trip to the store, no knitting got done. Everyone will be very proud of me, I made it out of Target spending only $32!!!! Hurrah!!! I only bought what was on my list. Fun stuff like shampoo, saline solution, shaving cream, etc. How did I do that you ask... Well... I went to Best Buy before target and bought movies. In my defense a gift certificate paid for 75% of said movies. I bought the last of the Lord of the Rings triligy extended versions which I've wanted for a long time...and then ...I bought a guilty pleasure movie. Yes, I finally gave in and bought Last of the Mohicans. The acting is terrible and it's about indians, but there is something about Daniel Day-Lewis in buckskins saying "Stay Alive, what ever you do, Stay Alive. I will find you" My heart just melts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home