Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, February 11, 2005

#1 Secret Pal

I love friday, especially when I get a package from my secret pal. First, the post office sucks. Look at the condition of the envelope... They had it held together by rubberbands. The contents was okay though.

See:

Isn't that awesome. Three skeins of Crystal Palace Wakiki and an awesome button. The colors don't show up so well in that picture, It's muted pinks, lavenders, green, white and sand colors. It's so pretty. I've been sitting here imagining what I'm going to do with it.

Here's a more close up picture of the button, but it doesn't do it justice. Secret pal says it comes from a woman who makes them with things that she picks up in nature. How cool is that. I'm thinking a big chunky felted bag would be perfect to showcase the button.

Last, but not least, look at these awesome cards she sent.

I have the best secret pal in the world!!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home