Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

What a crappy day???

So far today, I forgot my knitting for knit night. I discovered this as I was driving down the highway. Then I was thinking as I sat in traffic...I remembered to mail my netflix movie. I stopped at the ATM and got money. Remember taking money and receipt...but do not remember taking card back. Frantic search of my purse reveals that I did indeed forget to take my card out of the atm... So I got to work and called bank. They put a block on the card and ordered me a new one. Unfortunately their policy does not allow you to go pick up your card the next day, they destroy it, so I'm without an ATM card for 7-10 days and I only got $20 out of the ATM this morning. Did I happen to mention it's also raining and yucky outside.

So I guess I'm going to be forced to go try out the new yarn store and by yarn and needles for a new project on my lunch. Battling traffic all the way home and then to knitting is less than appealing. I need to make several more baby sweaters, so I think that's a winner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home