Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

New Yarn!!!

Did I forget to mention in this cloud of tiredness that I existed in until yesterday that my exhausted little body came home on Wednesday from NYC and logged on my work computer to download my e-mail. Since I only have dial up, it was taking a long time, so rather than sit there trying not to fall asleep, I logged on to Elann to see what I had missed in the last two days and low and behold, the day's special was Classic Elite Tweed. I've had this fascination with tweed yarns for awhile and so I thought, what the heck, I didn't spend any money in NYC and I just got my bonus so I ordered some. (e-mail still downloading...) God Bless UPS, my package arrived at my parent's house yesterday. See my new yarn. It's in Dried Cranberry.

I can't wait to start a sweater. MMMmmm.

Other than that, I haven't been doing much on the knitting front. I have a big project due at work on Monday so I've been working on that off and on all weekend and I've been cleaning my apartment. I finally hit the allowable mess tolerance yesterday so I had to clean it all. It's all pretty and clean for about 5 more hours in my estimation. Other than that, I've been experimenting trying to make some thumbless mittens for babies. Haven't quite worked out what I want yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home