Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tiny Shoes


Aren't they cute?? They are shoe pushpins. I couldn't resist them on clearance at Kohls. What a wonderful store. I don't think I've ever paid full price for anything there. Got to love it.

Not much on the knitting front today. I more in the read about knitting on the web rather than knit today.

Why is it the morning after vacation is always the crappiest on record. It took me an hour and 40 minutes to get to work this morning!!!! Ugghh!!! I almost turned around and went back to bed. It was hard enough getting up. To top off my wonderful commute, some idiot cut in front of me and I spilled my much-needed starbucks on my sweater. I finally get to work and my big boss called and said "what happened to the 8:30 conference call" So I'm frantically trying to figure out what 8:30 conference call when in fact it was a 9:30 conference call and she had the wrong time. At least the day flew by. Ugghhh. How many more days til the weekend??? At least tomorrow is KIP night with the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home