Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

FO! FO!


Garter Stitch Baby Hat

Finally a finished object from me!!! Hurrah. I finished the Garter Stitch baby hat from the summer Interweave. I finished it and even wove in the ends at the STL Knitting Guild meeting so I was encouraged to Show and Share (a first for me...) It's kind of cool getting up and showing something and everyone claps for you. My three seconds of fame. At the rate I'm going it's going to take years to reach my 15 minutes. :-) I started the hat right before I went to DC last week, so it didn't take any time at all. I think I'll start another tomorrow for my trip to New York for Shawnna's baby (found out she's having a girl). I have some pink DK dream baby that I think will work. If not, it's easy math to alter for guage anyway. I think I'll make another baby einstein for her as well. I have some more pink yarn for that (what was I thinking buying all this pink yarn? Oh the power of clearance racks...) in my stash too.

Good News, I have a whole morning and early afternoon free while I'm in New York on business next week. Even better news??? My hotel is near Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue and several knitting shops so yes, I can and will indulge my passion for yarn and my passion for shopping all in the same day period. Yeah Gwen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home