Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Coolest Halloween hat in thw world...



I broke down and got out my halloween stuff this evening. I need someone to have a Halloween party so I can be a witch and wear my cool hat again. It's got feathers and little shiny strips on the brim and it looks totally cool on me. With a little black dress and a black feather boa. I'm the cutest witch on the block! The hat is the back drop for my newly finished sock #1. Too bad the colors don't really show up too well (crappy camera :-(), but it's much brighter in person.

Yesterday, I not only bought the new Vittadini pattern books (love the purple sweater that has been in their add this fall) and then went to the Faust Folk Festival for the Knit out with the STL Knitting Guild. We were far off the beaten path, so mostly we got bathroom traffic. I was in some kind of funk both yesterday and today but I must admit, it was beatiful weather and sitting outside in the shade and knitting was very relaxing. I also helped my sister and her husband paint my soon-to-be niece's bedroom. It was dark by the time we finished, so the lime green was little institutional looking. I think in the sunlight, it will look totally different. Besides, it was still wet when I saw it and it always changes a bit as it dries. My two-toned sweater is still not seamed. Yes, Yes I know I was "going to get that done" this weekend. I just couldn't get motivated. I'll put that on the list for next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home