Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Thursday, September 23, 2004

The freedom of ordering off the internet...

Ordering off the internet is all too easy. Keeping with Tuesday night's vow, I ordered a pattern. It was the Bistro Shirt sweater pattern from Patternworks. I've been admiring it for awhile now and I happened to check today and it was on sale for $1.99. Now that's right up my alley. I have to say, sadly, that shipping and handling was more than the pattern.
:-0 I'm also going to buy the Fall Adrienne Vittadini patterns. I've been admiring the purple sweater featured in all the Vittadini Yarns ads in the knitting magazines and Yippee, it comes in a size that will fit me. I'll be at the Faust folk art festival this weekend at the STL Knitting Guild's booth on Saturday from 2-5 pm so come by and see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home