Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

More knitting happened...

So, Day 2 of retaking my life. I cleaned the kitchen, started the laundry and worked (yes, still working) in the morning and in the after, I went to a knitting group that met Sunday afternoon/ early evening. I wove in all the ends on my sweater, so it's ready to be worn, which I think I will do on Wednesday so the knitters can see it. I also worked on the Ruffles scarf I'm working on and am more than halfway done with it. I will admit to having a raving course of spinning whell envy. 2 people had their wheels at the knitting group and I watched them all afternoon and it's harder and harder to resist buying one. I'm gettin a little bonus and I'm thinking...hmmm...maybe a spinning wheel...I'll have to think about that. I've been thinking about it for awhile. I finally learned how to spin and produce a balanced yarn from my drop spindle spinning, so maybe it's time to move onto the next level. What do you think?? Several people had their drop spindles and I think that next time I go, I would bring my spindle along. Yipee. Back to work tomorrow, but I do have something to look forward to, I bought my flights to Stitches Midwest.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so excited to see you in your new sweater at Stitches!! I can't believe I actually get to go this year. Looking forward to seeing you and being away from the kids and knitting and yarn and girl time and...and...sigh, is it time to go yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home