Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

I came, I seamed, I FINISHED!!!!!!

After 2.5 years of working on this sweater on and off I finally finished it this afternoon. Hurrah!!!
The best news!!!! It fits!!! I was a bit scared about whether it would fit...because I have been knitting on it for 2 years and have never had a sweater I've knit fit me before in my life. I'll have to get someone to take a picture of me in it, but it's finished. Yippeee!!! So, for anyone going to Stitches Midwest next month, I'll be wearing my sweater.

Other than that, I've been working a lot of hours, went to Cincinnati to see Beth and go to the Jimmy Buffett concert. Finally starting to knit again as I'm trying to rejoin life after working a ton of hours. I feel like I'm coming out of a coma. Working 60-70 hours a week for 3 months is not sustainable. Uggh! Here's to having a life again. Hopefully I will resume regular posting.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Jenn said…

    The sweater is beatiful - I can't wait to see it in person!

    You definitely have to quit working so hard...you're too young for that :)

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Christy said…

    Congratulations! You'll have to model it at Cosi :)

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jo said…

    Yay! Congratulations, it looks great!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Beth said…

    You go girl! Can't wait to see it.

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Blogger Teri said…

    Hurray! So glad that it fits! I can't wait to see how it looks on you. Congrats on a job well done.

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous JessaLu said…

    It looks lovely! Congrats on finishing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home