Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh, the disappointment...

Got my mail, opened it up...

Oh look, It's a flyer for the New Spinoff. Wonder when it arrives... Oh, wait a second... That's not a flyer. That's the front cover... OMG WHere is the rest of my magazin. I want to read about the "Great Spinning Wheel Roundup." I want to see Handspun Baby Surprise Jackets in honor of the 40th anniversary of the patttern...

I want my Spin-off...

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger littledevilworks said…

    Oh noes! Can you call them and explain? Maybe they'll send you another copy!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm with the last comment. Ted's had that happen before and just called the magazine - they'll usually just send you another. Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home