Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Yes, I'm still alive...

I haven't blogged for over a week. It was TV premier week and I've been immersing myself before starting to make some viewing decisions So far, here are Gwen's ratings:

Love:
True Blood - "Sookie's Mine" and I just melt.
NCIS - Always love Mark Harmon and the surprise villian at the end. Off to a good start.

Like:
Fringe - Pacey's back and playing Pacey who's older.
Mentalist - So far so good.
Heroes - the Sylar Surprise

Not as good as I thought it would be:
Grey's anatomy - Not enough action. Too slow. New Doctor is cute though.
House - After last seasons disapointment, thought this season would start off better.

Other than that, have been working on some secret projects that you won't see for awhile.

I did take some time this weekend to go to the Crafty Bastards craft fair downtown today, after brunch with a friend. Bought some beautiful yarns and a roving from Woolarina.

The green yarn is superwash merino. The pink yarn is Superwash BFL and the roving is a merino/silk blend that is soooo luscious. I can't wait to spin it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home