Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

A good weekend...

Friday night, after a work party(Which wasn't the good part) I came home to a surprise on my doorstep! Yes, the Socks that Rock sock club yarn came. Of the 3 so far this year, this one is my favorite. Woo Hoo! I won't post pictures for those who haven't receive theirs yet, but I love, love this colorway.

Then on Saturday, I went to see the Sex and the City movie with a bunch of women. It was wonderful. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. I want to see it again. Then we went to one of the women's house and drank cosmos and ate pizza and talked about all the bad dates everyone has ever been on. It was a blast. So, everyone who's a Sex in the City fan should definitely go see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home