Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

In which I was upright all day long...

Feeling almost normal today. I went to the grocery store (yes, left the house for the first time in 3 days...) and did laundry, worked a little and watched movies and knitted. As far as the movies go, Dan in Real Life was incredibly boring. I started watching it with Carmen and we turned it off because we couldn't get into it. I tried again and it just never got any better. 27 Dresses was better the first time I saw it in the theatre... After those two duds, I put in the tried and true Pride and Prejudice and life was just fine. It rained all day here, so I got lots of knitting done. I finished the second section of Nashua Surplice top and about 3 inches of the back in stockinette. It's a good thing Pride and Prejudice is good because the stockinette is boring, but fast.
Yeah! I might finish it yet this summer. :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LOVE the way your sweater is turning out! I'm sorry you've been sick, it seems I now have something terrible that started as allergies.

    I adore those 2 hats, too!!! I know Ryan wore his Marley hat all winter long, and everywhere we went we got compliments. So, know you're making a GREAT gift for your co-worker!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home