Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

More knitting

Wow! Why did I ever put this down??? I love this lace pattern. It came right back to me so easily.
I cast on the second bottom half and quickly knit up 3 pattern repeats this afternoon.

I also frogged the grapecicle socks and recast on. I didn't like the Friday Harbor sock in it. I think with the sparklies, it needs a pattern to it, but something that might show off the sparklies better...

...so I found a garter diamond pattern and I'm going to see how that looks. Still loving the yarn.

Other than that, I've been cleaning and hanging pictures. I actually like my yarn room...I mean spare bedroom so much I almost want to move in there.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home