Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Friday, May 09, 2008

And then there was knitting...

I must feel better, there has actually been kniting. I started having some moments of lucidity last night and then after sleeping like the dead this morning actually managed to be upright over some of the afternoon and most of the evening.
So, what we have is baby hats. The Rainbow Marley without the Marley's and the Updside Down Daisy hat without the Daisy both from the Itty Bitty Hat book, which I love, love, love! I'll finish those sometime this weekend. I have a co-worker having twins and she's having a baby shower next week, so they must be finished this weekend. Now I know why I save all those little bits left over from projects. The Red, Yellow & green are from baby bibs I made for a co-worker. The Orange is from a sweater I made from my nephew. The teal, a baby sweater for a co-worker. The navy from a sweater for my neice. The pink is from a sweater I never made, the white from the red & white striped hats I made for my neice & nephew for xmas and the lite green on the stem from the first sweater I ever made for my neice. Wow! How's that for using up all those little pieces.

While Carmen was here last weekend, there was lots of knitting as well...in between buying even more yarn... I started the second of the too many RPM socks.
And, I almost finished the entire second half of the bottom of my Nashua Surplice sweater.
I also started a new project that will probably be a xmas present for some lucky person so no pictures of it unless you're on Ravelry.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your surplice is turning out GORGEOUS.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home