Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

When life gives you over ripe bananas...

...you make banana bread. Or in my case Chocolate Chip Pecan Banana Bread. Yummy!!! That's what happens when you find 3 lonely bananas that somehow fell under the bread and got forgotten.

Today, a friend and I went to the outlet malls in Leesburg, VA. It was pouring down rain, but that didn't stop us from attempting to help stimulate the economy... I bought a Kate Spade purse. It's pink leather (yes, I overlike the color pink). I've been looking for a purse for several months and finally found one I liked just as my tax refund was deposited. What a conincidence. It must be fate. Other than that, I just bought a gift for my sister because it looked like her.

I've been working on cleaning my house for my very first visitor this weekend. Next weekend, the serious cleaning will start.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger NKYKnitter said…

    I think I might need to get that recipe from you.

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger knitseashore said…

    I came over from Chris' blog because you said in your comment that you have a convertible. I do too! And now I find you like pink which is my favorite color.

    Looking forward to getting to know you more!

     
  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Knit'inCrazee.... said…

    How about sharing that recipe? I have some bananas I need to use!

    Thanks........

     

Post a Comment

<< Home