Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

1 sock...

The first of the Too many RPMs socks. I love them. They're fabulous.
I've been using EZs sewn cast off and I like it a lot. More stretchy.

I'm going to have my first visiter ever. Carmen is coming to see me the first week in May. Hurrah. I'm pretending I'm the only reason she's coming here, but in reality, I know it's also to go to Maryland Sheep & Wool and to get Ravelry swag, but I will keep my illusions. :-) Also, we're going to the Leesburg Outlet mall. Of course now I have to call the cleaning company...I mean clean the apartment....Yeah, that's right....

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said…

    OH STOP! Of course, my primary reason is to see my Gwenie Gwen's new digs and to shop and meet the NC Ravelry crew. I can't wait. I'm counting down the days. YAY!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home