Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm trying to take my life back little by little by little. I recently decided that I needed to start exercizing again. Something I haven't done since I moved to DC and I've got to tell you, my a@@ hurts! I'm hoping to do this 3 times a week for 20 minutes. I made it last week just barely. So, we'll see what we can do.

Next on the list is to knit again. In order to do this, I'm going to try to leave the office by 7 to 7:30 instead of 9 or 10. So, we'll see what can happens this next week...of course, I'm off on Friday and Monday because I'm traveling to Kansas City to visit my friends, whcih could mess up that attempt. Personally, I cannot wait!!!!!! There's a lot of work that needs to be done between now and then though...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home