Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I tried so hard not to work 60 hours this week, but I had a deadline and did not make my final entry until 6:30 pm last night, putting my hours in at 60.5 hours in 5 days. Ugghh. Still have some work to do tomorrow since I'm out for a long weekend (YIPPEEE!!!!) next weekend. I also need to wash clothes and stuff for my trip. I've been trying to clean up my house a bit so I don't come home to a trashpit.

Still not a lot of knitting going on. It's really hard when you walk through the door of the house, through the living room and straight to bed. I do have a new project to start a baby sweater for a friend who's expecting. So, as soon as I'm inspired, I'm going to do that.

Favorite purchase today...Red Tulips. Yeah Spring!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home