Shoes and Yarn

This blog is dedicated to my search for the perfect shoes and the perfect yarn.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Vacation HURRAH!!!!

Yes, it's finally here. My long weekend away. 4.5 days away from work. I can't tell you how excited I am. I just need to go to work for half a day tomorrow and then I'm coming home to finish my packing and then head to the airport.

Of course, the hardest part of packing is deciding what knitting to take with me. I'm taking a new pair of socks to start, the LMKG Placket Neck baby sweater I started the other night and the Nashua Surplice sweater since it's getting warm and if I, God forbid, finish it, I could wear it this summer. I seem to have a lot of big projects in process and none of them close to being finished. I'm going to have to work on that... Now that I'm sitting here thinking about packing. I realize I haven't packed my camera. Man. I got to get on it.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    woohoo! have fun! where are you going? did you mention it already and i missed it?

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger maitai said…

    ah yes, kansas city. i remember now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home